Analog_Bridge update

Steve N4IRS

There is still more work to do, but I have updated the github repository for Analog_Bridge to include DMRID <---> Callsign translation. This will ATTEMPT to show the proper DMRID for a callsign from DummyRepeater. In the other direction the TS/TG/ID is shown in the D-Star info field. This may get other changes later. See the Analog_Bridge.ini and get-subscriber-id.sh in the scripts directory.

Support for the DVMEGA AMBE 3000 still has to be added as well as refactoring. Software means never having to say you're finished. (apologies to Erich Segal)

73, Steve N4IRS

Steven Blackford

Steve,
   Thanks for the update!  It's working perfectly here! :-)  73 de K4SQI!

Steve, K4SQI

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 11:30 AM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
There is still more work to do, but I have updated the github repository for Analog_Bridge to include DMRID <---> Callsign translation. This will ATTEMPT to show the proper DMRID for a callsign from DummyRepeater. In the other direction the TS/TG/ID is shown in the D-Star info field. This may get other changes later. See the Analog_Bridge.ini and get-subscriber-id.sh in the scripts directory.

Support for the DVMEGA AMBE 3000 still has to be added as well as refactoring. Software means never having to say you're finished. (apologies to Erich Segal)

-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...

Ryan Collier

I must be doing something wrong on the Analog_bridge. This is what I get when I try and exec on ubuntu.

root@zipper:~/Analog_Bridge# ./Analog_Bridge
-bash: ./Analog_Bridge: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
root@zipper:~/Analog_Bridge#

Steve N4IRS

There are 3 Analog_Bridge executables in the repository. One for the Pi, one for the Intel 32 bit and one for the Intel 64 bit.
I usually recommend  people rename the proper program. What processor is your Ubuntu built for?

Show the output of uname -a

73, Steve N4IRS