Another example!

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I was ask by a cbridge owner if it was possible to use IPSC_Bridge and HB_Bridge to connect to an IPSC peer to BM as a repeater.  I guess I really hadn't thought about this in the past.

Instead of using HB_Bridge as a master, we set it up as a client using a 6 digit repeater id and then gave the repeater ID sysop access in the bm portal.  Then on the cbridge side created the group call and supergroup he wanted without a time out.  When the cbridge request that talkgroup it will pass right through to bm.  They could make it static if they wanted in the BM portal or just leave it as dynamic PTT.

While this limits them to just two time slots, it is a way that the cbridge owner has some control!

Very cool to play with!

Corey N3FE