Any help to develop hbmonitor?

EA5GVK Joaquin

Any person from this group that can help develop the hbmonitor?
Add for example functions:
Show Active Dynamic Talkgroups and the remaining time.
Show in real time indicative, Slot and TG that is talking.
Cheer up.

James (Jay) Lee - KJ7BKP - Bothell

Hi Joaquin,
I may be able to contribute, time permitting.
Do you know what the guidelines are for submitting pull requests to https://github.com/n0mjs710?

73,
Jay
KJ7BKP

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

I’m your huckleberry

0x49 DE N0MJS

No changes to hblink to accommodate hbmonitor accepted without prior approval. Hbmonitor is pretty much anything you want to do, as long as it remains standalone.

On Oct 26, 2018, at 2:06 PM, James (Jay) Lee - KJ7BKP - Bothell <jayz28@...> wrote:

Hi Joaquin,
I may be able to contribute, time permitting.
Do you know what the guidelines are for submitting pull requests to https://github.com/n0mjs710?

73,
Jay
KJ7BKP

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206

James (Jay) Lee - KJ7BKP - Bothell

I apologize, as is painfully obvious, I am new here.
Hope to learn as much as I can and contribute to these great projects.

73,
Jay - KJ7BKP

EA5GVK Joaquin

Ok, Perfect.
HBmonitor it:
https://github.com/n0mjs710/HBmonitor
But now. Not available.
Its creator has removed it from the github.
I do not know why.
Maybe he's working to improve it.
Yes, you want jay I can pass a copy of the HBmonitor, to work on it.
The beauty of this is sharing knowledge.
Greetings.