ASL DMR to Analog Bride

VE1JSR

Good Evening, Not sure if this has been asked already, I have had a DMR to Analog bridge setup on my Allstar node and currently with the addition of the new password requirement it no longer is functioning. Is there an easy fix to get it up and running again? Or is there a new instillation required to fix this issue...

Thank You

James

Steve N4IRS

If you are talking about the change for the default BM password, change the password in your selfcare account on BM and cahnge the same password in MMDVM_Bridge.ini

On 12/3/21 8:36 PM, VE1JSR wrote:
Good Evening, Not sure if this has been asked already, I have had a DMR to Analog bridge setup on my Allstar node and currently with the addition of the new password requirement it no longer is functioning. Is there an easy fix to get it up and running again? Or is there a new instillation required to fix this issue...

Thank You

James

VE1JSR

OK very good,
Just tried that and moved my DMR id from a -01 extention to a -02 extention and rebooted the system and all seems to be working now...

Thank  You for the information..

James