Topics

ASL->TGIF Prime #dmrlink #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Justin Painter

Hello,
I have a Archlinux Hamvoip node that I pulled down Dvswitch from the repository and have ASL<->Prime TGIF working.  I have the audio levels sounding pretty good after tweaking some on the Analog bridge gain settings.  I do still have more delay in the ASL->DMR direction than I was expecting, in the 3000-3500ms range.  It seems fine in the other direction (to ASL from DMR) When I say delay, I mean a transmission will key up on the ASL side and start talking and the first sentence is generally missed.  I know I've got something set up wrong, but I am having trouble finding it!

Thanks,
AF5LW

Justin Painter

I was using Hamvoip as I was trying to use a Pi4 (seems to be the only option currently for ASL + DVswitch, happy to be corrected there).  I reinstalled with a 3b plus and the ASL Rpi image and installed dvswitch and setup the bridge, all is working now.  I guess the extra Pi4 horsepower will have to wait for later.

AF5LW