ASL to DMR Bridge - DMR monitoring issue

michael.tucker@...

After some painstaking work I have finally set up my bridge.  I am having one problem though- while I am monitoring an Allstar node via
DMR I noticed that when one station unkeys the DMR end of the bridge seems to drop out.  I have verified this by switching the radio to
the analog repeater and hear the other station replying to the first station.  Switching the radio back to the DMR mode and keying up, the
station is now being heard.  On the DMR hotspot I have set my DMR ID talkgroup as static so shouldn't the connection be persistent?

-Michael KE7MT