Topics

ASL to YSF Question

Tito Lopez

Hello Folks, I have a question...
I have two VMs on two different hosts.
One One I am running ASL<->YFSN
on the other  I am running a YSF Reflector.
What I would like to do is connect the ASL-YSFN to that YSF Reflector.
Where or which of  the .ini files I need to configure to make the magic happen.
 i am building a DMR free system, Nothing wrong with DMR but YSF is my favorite flavor.

73's
W3DAW
YN1OB

Eric-K6KWB

Hello Tito,
you can try this:

mmdvm_bridge.ini
[System Fusion Network]
Enable=1
LocalAddress=0
LocalPort=3200
GatewayAddress= ip or dns of your YSFreflector
GatewayPort=42000 port of your reflector
Debug=0

DVSwitch.ini
[YSF]
Address = 127.0.0.1
TXPort = 35100 to AB.ini RXport
RXPort = 35103  from AB.ini TXport
FallbackID = 1234567 your id
ExportTG = 9
Slot = 2

AB.ini
[AMBE_AUDIO]
address = 127.0.0.1
txPort = 35103
rxPort = 35100
ambeMode = YSFN
minTxTimeMS = 2500

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

mmdvm_bridge.ini

I use ;

[System Fusion Network]
Enable=1
LocalAddress=127.0.0.1
LocalPort=0

On 28/12/19 5:34 am, Eric Dayrit wrote:
mmdvm_bridge.ini
[System Fusion Network]
Enable=1
LocalAddress=0
LocalPort=3200
GatewayAddress= ip or dns of your YSFreflector
GatewayPort=42000 port of your reflector
Debug=0

Eric-K6KWB

thanks Adrian, noted.

Eric-K6KWB

Adrian,
Quick question? this local address/ port setup will not interfere to each other if I have 4 MMDVM Bridge instances running in one box?
Thanks, Eric

Adrian Fewster <vk4tux@...>

It just disables the port = 0 instead of the address, various gateway connections with disabled local ports should not affect each other.

I just find the method produces the least debug complaints.