banned DVSwitch

Wolfgang DK5UF

Hi folks,
please find enclosed a link to a  yesterdays Brandmeister news. According to
this news, my Dvswitch has been disabled yesterday. Are there
any thoughts to solve the problem  ?
vy 73 + 55s from Wolfgang, DK5UF
http://bm262.de/dmr-programme-fuer-handy-und-pc-wilde-links/

JJ Cummings

Were you using OpenBridge, had you coordinated a connection to Brandmeister and setup the OpenBridge connection with them, mapping the TGs that you wanted to be carried over the OpenBridge connection?  If this is not what you did, then that's why you were disconnected.

There are numerous conversations about this and information even on the BM site itself stating that you must use OpenBridge...

JJC

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 10:44 AM Wolfgang DK5UF <worit@...> wrote:
Hi folks,
please find enclosed a link to a  yesterdays Brandmeister news. According to
this news, my Dvswitch has been disabled yesterday. Are there
any thoughts to solve the problem  ?
vy 73 + 55s from Wolfgang, DK5UF
http://bm262.de/dmr-programme-fuer-handy-und-pc-wilde-links/

Steve N4IRS

Check your MMDVM_Bridge.ini

[Info]
RXFrequency=222340000
TXFrequency=224940000

Change to:
[Info]
RXFrequency=224940000
TXFrequency=224940000

Or, make sure your frequencies are the same (simplex)

Steve N4IRS

On 2/9/2021 7:50 AM, Wolfgang DK5UF wrote:
Hi folks,
please find enclosed a link to a  yesterdays Brandmeister news. According to
this news, my Dvswitch has been disabled yesterday. Are there
any thoughts to solve the problem  ?
vy 73 + 55s from Wolfgang, DK5UF
http://bm262.de/dmr-programme-fuer-handy-und-pc-wilde-links/

G4WXN@...

Mine appears to be working fine.

--
Derek

G4WXN

G4WXN@...

What's openbridge?

--
Derek

G4WXN

Peter M0NWI

Have a Google, it's the network to network protocol, which you can pass concurrent channels of TGs down then split them out using the confbridge rules at you network end.  It's quite efficient and the right way to link.