bluetooth speaker mic inrico B01

btp@...

Much appreciated if anyone could guide me to mazke the ptt button work. audio is great but kind of desperate with the ptt function. Maybe it wont work yet? any experiences. Thanks from Madrid-Spain.
Tony
EA4GVR

g4aqv@...

Tony

I have tried this with the mobile DV app but with no avail, I was able to get the RX audio come through the Microphone but no PTT and no audio through the bluetooth mic when i used the Phone PTT button.

I hope this is done at some stage as this is the only thing stopping me taking DV mobile in the car..

Karl G4AQV

Richard W4JXA

I have been waiting for the audio opitions to be implemented for a few years now Tony. I only use the Mobile DVSWITCH application. Virginia just started enforcement of handsfree law 01/01/2021. You will find the settings for Bluetooth under the application configuration section, but none of it works.

         73    W4JXA    Richard

Much appreciated if anyone could guide me to mazke the ptt button work. audio is great but kind of desperate with the ptt function. Maybe it wont work yet? any experiences. Thanks from Madrid-Spain.
Tony
EA4GVR

Kenneth Grimard

Check the voice call button under the options and it will work with a Bluetooth headset. But not with the inrico mic. I have tried that too. The mic only works with zello

Ken n1dot

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021, 19:13 Richard W4JXA via groups.io <w4jxa=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have been waiting for the audio opitions to be implemented for a few years now Tony. I only use the Mobile DVSWITCH application. Virginia just started enforcement of handsfree law 01/01/2021. You will find the settings for Bluetooth under the application configuration section, but none of it works.

         73    W4JXA    Richard

Much appreciated if anyone could guide me to mazke the ptt button work. audio is great but kind of desperate with the ptt function. Maybe it wont work yet? any experiences. Thanks from Madrid-Spain.
Tony
EA4GVR

Richard W4JXA

Thank you for your help Ken. I am a commercial driver have been trying to get a Bluetooth headset and Bluetooth PTT  button to work for a long time. A friend of mine in Sydney has also been experimenting getting a viable hands-free mobile device to work without any success.  I have managed to get the received audio thru the Bluetooth, but not TX. Since the vehicles I operate are quite noisy the automatic DSP on a Bluetooth device is really necessary to transmit when moving. Still doesn't help with the PTT problem. I could use the on screen button if it was wasn't so small. PA7LIM David has a nice large PTT on his  Peanut application. Put the device in a holder and it's actually possible to use it ever when the trucks are shaking about.

W4JXA   Richard   73

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 4:31 AM, Kenneth Grimard
<n1dot1@...> wrote:
[...]

Steve N4IRS

Richard,
What Mobile device are you using?

On 1/10/21 11:50 AM, Richard W4JXA via groups.io wrote:
[...]

What PTT button are you trying to use?

[...]

We are both trying to get the inrico B01 Bluetooth speaker mic to work with dvswitch android app.

It works fine for me with zello

Ken

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 12:30 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
[...]

What Android device?

On 1/10/21 4:36 PM, Kenneth Grimard wrote:
[...]

Samsung s20+

Ken

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021, 16:42 Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
[...]

I have been using 3 different Android devices and 1 PTT dedicated button. Samsung J7 Galaxy Android 7,  Samsung J7 Star Android 9,  and a Ulefone X5 running Android 10. The PTT button is a Pryme product which someone said would work on DVSwitch. After contacting the technical department at Pryme and having a phone call with them, they had no solution. I have since returned the PTT button. Also have tried 3 different Blueparrott headsets which all have programmable PTT buttons and 3 other necklace types, the most expensive of which is the LG which also has a programmable PTT button.

W4JXA   Richard   73