Brandmeister block DVSwitch

R. H.

Hi there.
Since Yesterday, my DWSwitch is disabled from Brandmeister (master1.bm262.de)
Brandmeister Team is missing the Open Bridge Protocoll and cut off all DVSWitches as long DVSwitch is not support the Open Bridge Protocoll

Is there any solution planned to implement that Protocol ?

Pierre Martel

Just ask them to make an open bridge connection available to you.

Le mar. 9 févr. 2021 à 01:42, <ruediger.h@...> a écrit :
Hi there.
Since Yesterday, my DWSwitch is disabled from Brandmeister (master1.bm262.de)
Brandmeister Team is missing the Open Bridge Protocoll and cut off all DVSWitches as long DVSwitch is not support the Open Bridge Protocoll

Is there any solution planned to implement that Protocol ?

R. H.

BM Team want that the open bridge protocoll will be implemeted in DVSwitch.
Otherwise they leave the door closed

Peter M0NWI

Why are you not using Open Bridge then? I'm sure Cort built this into HBLink3?