Brandmeister Login

Jay

Some guidance please.  I have partial setup where Brandmeister login is accomplished by HB_Bridge and it is passing traffic.  Looking at MMDVM_Bridge.ini, it has a entry DMR Password, so I am wondering if MMDVM_Bridge can log into Brandmeister and I can eliminate HB_Bridge.  So far all may attempt at configuring it end up with socket errors.  Am I off base and do I need to go back to HB_Bridge and include it in the chain??  Part of my confusing is the dvswitch.ini and MMDVM_Bridge.ini seem to work together (or against in my case) each other.  I admit I do not yet have a clear understanding of ins and outs of some of the modules (i.e. Partners).

--

jb   N4NQY

Steve N4IRS

JB,
MMDVM_Bridge can login to BM. You would configure it just like you would MMDVMHost for BM. You may be getting socket errors of HB_Bridge is running at the same time.

Hope this helps,
73, Steve N4IRS