The transcoder above could be reused if the Partner programs (MMDVM_Bridge) disconnects from the transcoder, it could be reused.

All of the connectivity between Partner programs is pretty static due to the the port assignments. That is not to say that scripting could allow you to build up and tear down a connection at will.

Steve

On 2/12/19 7:28 PM, Roselito de los Reyes wrote:
So two channels are required per transcoded module? Is there a way to maximize usage where if a transcoder is free, a module would be able to utilize it?

Lito - WI6Y

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I’m trying to build bridges between an xlx module to a mode. Like so in the diagram:

Xlx module a <-> dmr

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of Steve N4IRS <szingman@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 4:39:18 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] BrandMeister to XLX

Two channels? If you mean 2 instances of Analog_Bridge, yes you need to run an instance for each side of the transcode.
The transcoder above could be reused if the Partner programs (MMDVM_Bridge) disconnects from the transcoder, it could be reused.

All of the connectivity between Partner programs is pretty static due to the the port assignments. That is not to say that scripting could allow you to build up and tear down a connection at will.

Steve

On 2/12/19 7:28 PM, Roselito de los Reyes wrote:
So two channels are required per transcoded module? Is there a way to maximize usage where if a transcoder is free, a module would be able to utilize it?

Steve N4IRS

OK,
So my turn for a clarification, is XLX mouule a D-Star or DMR?

On 2/12/19 7:42 PM, Roselito de los Reyes wrote:
[...]

I had to make sure of my answer as it's not so clear to me yet.

This is a cut and pasted quote from the developers power point

• Merge all users rather than to scatter them in different camps. Multi Protocol (DPlus, DCS, DExtra and multi standard such as D-star, DMR and C4FM)

Not sure how it works really.

Maybe someone else can better explain this..

Two channels? If you mean 2 instances of Analog_Bridge, yes you need to run an instance for each side of the transcode.
The transcoder above could be reused if the Partner programs (MMDVM_Bridge) disconnects from the transcoder, it could be reused.

All of the connectivity between Partner programs is pretty static due to the the port assignments. That is not to say that scripting could allow you to build up and tear down a connection at will.

Steve

On 2/12/19 7:28 PM, Roselito de los Reyes wrote:
So two channels are required per transcoded module? Is there a way to maximize usage where if a transcoder is free, a module would be able to utilize it?

Pierre Martel

xlxd can transcode between mode if it is connected to some vocoder.

dvswitch can do the same but it can also transfert voice payload to different network if they use the same type of vocoder. And Steve explained what mode can mix with what other mode without vocoder. Any link between any mode that are not in the same "family" type will need to be decoded and re-encoded with some vocoder.

Le mar. 12 févr. 2019 à 21:53, Roselito de los Reyes <Tolitski@...> a écrit :
[...]

JJ Cummings

What we are presently doing is sending all of the modes into ASL (YSF, P25, D*, NXDN and DMR).  Each mode has it's own ASL NODE ID and of course thusly it's own Analog_Bridge instance.  This affords us the capability to connect/disconnect modes(Nodes) from the "Hub or Core" easily through Allmon.  The only pitfall is that you lose metadata (read ID/Callsign) when going from one digital mode to another, but the control that this configuration affords our control ops by far outweighs that drawback.  It is trivial to run multiple instances of things like MD380_Emu, Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge - one simply needs to copy/create a new systemd configuration that points to a different config and boom, I think that it's been discussed a few times in the lists here (I know that I have posted some examples)

JJC
N0PKT

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:00 PM Pierre Martel <petem001@...> wrote:
[...]

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

This will work, but besides loss of metadata you also have the loss of audio quality when the connected mode uses the same format of AMBE/IMBE. For example if you have nxdn bridged to dmr you are decoding  to pcm and then re-encoding back to AMBE.

JJ Cummings

Correct, but realistically the audio loss does not seem so bad as long as the audio levels in and out of ASL are just right.  Of course that all goes to h3ll when stations have really hot audio.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 11:12 AM Mike Zingman - N4IRR <mike.zingman@...> wrote:
This will work, but besides loss of metadata you also have the loss of audio quality when the connected mode uses the same format of AMBE/IMBE. For example if you have nxdn bridged to dmr you are decoding  to pcm and then re-encoding back to AMBE.

Ben Fogt

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 3:34 PM John MI0AAZ via Groups.Io <mi0aaz=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Would there be any chance of one of you publishing a step by step tutorial for people like myself who cant seem to get their head around doing this, something along the lines of the ASL to DMR tutorial ? I have a NW Digital Radio Pi DV hat which i would like to use for the project, example being have the Pi here at home as an ambeserver and in turn linked online to my existing ASL server ?

73 John Mi0AAZ.

--
Ben Fogt
N5AMD

Steve KC1AWV

I used this as a guideline, but if all of your connections are DMR, there's no need for the AMBE dongles.

Only really need the AMBE dongles when going from IMBE to AMBE.

I'm coming up with a step-by-step Debian 9 install of XLX with a BM TG for those that don't want to wait for the BM guys to answer to an interlink helpdesk ticket.

Steve KC1AWV

Ben Fogt

Ooo how does that work? Someone on their end has to approve the connection I thought?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 4:19 PM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
I used this as a guideline, but if all of your connections are DMR, there's no need for the AMBE dongles.

Only really need the AMBE dongles when going from IMBE to AMBE.

I'm coming up with a step-by-step Debian 9 install of XLX with a BM TG for those that don't want to wait for the BM guys to answer to an interlink helpdesk ticket.

Steve KC1AWV

--
Ben Fogt
N5AMD

Steve KC1AWV

Ben,

Well yeah, for an interlink. If you don't need an interlink, 2 instances of MMDVM_Bridge and a DMRGateway will work, which is the instruction set I'm putting together.

If you need AMBE vocoding on top, that can be done with ambed, AMBEServer, or Analog_Bridge. Each comes with its own configuration, so to each their own.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 1:32 PM Ben Fogt <n5amd@...> wrote:
Ooo how does that work? Someone on their end has to approve the connection I thought?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 4:19 PM Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> wrote:
I used this as a guideline, but if all of your connections are DMR, there's no need for the AMBE dongles.

Only really need the AMBE dongles when going from IMBE to AMBE.

I'm coming up with a step-by-step Debian 9 install of XLX with a BM TG for those that don't want to wait for the BM guys to answer to an interlink helpdesk ticket.

Steve KC1AWV

--
Ben Fogt
N5AMD

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV

Lito - WI6Y

Hi Steve (AWV),

First of all there's a lot of Steves here 😄, jk.

So in reference to what you said, would it look like this:

BM TG xxxx <--> MMDVM Bridge BM <-----> MMDVM Bridge XLX <------> DMRGateway <----> XLX

I tried this but could not get the MMDVM Bridge XLX <--->DMRGateway <--->XLX to work

That write up would help a lot.

73,

Lito

[...]

Valentino

Yesterday, by testing with the XLX067 system, I was able to make reception and transmission work with the DMRplus system.
I passed it through the HBlink system. I think it is also possible for the BM DMR.
At this moment my system XLX067 Module E can be done qso in Dmr Plus.
Best regards 73' - EA1HNC

Steve KC1AWV

Yes Lito, you have the right idea.

If you run the two programs for the XLX side in the foreground, can you copy and paste the output to me? Maybe I can diagnose what's going on before I complete the documentation. Day job is taking precedence over it right now.

Lito - WI6Y

When I get a chance, I sure will. We are in a middle of a SAP implementation so like you, the day job takes precedence 😃.

73,

Lito

Hi all,

Here is my DMRGateway.ini to connect to XLX
Mine is connected to XLX933-E

I've tried 2 MMDVM_Bridge instances to connected a XLX to IPSC2 but it don't work.

IPSC2fr3 <--> MMDVM_Bridge 1 <--> MMDVM_Bridge 2 <--> DMRGateway <--> XLX933-E

[General]
Timeout=10
# RFTimeout=10
# NetTimeout=7
RptAddress=127.0.0.1
RptPort=62032
LocalAddress=127.0.0.1
LocalPort=62031
RuleTrace=0
Daemon=0
Debug=0

[Log]
# Logging levels, 0=No logging
DisplayLevel=1
FileLevel=1
FilePath=.
FileRoot=DMRGateway

[Voice]
Enabled=1
Language=en_GB
Directory=./Audio

[Info]
Enabled=0
RXFrequency=435000000
TXFrequency=435000000
Power=1
Latitude=0.0
Longitude=0.0
Height=0
Location=Nowhere
Description=Multi-Mode Repeater
URL=www.google.co.uk

[XLX Network]
Enabled=1
File=XLXHosts.txt
Port=62030
Password=passw0rd
ReloadTime=60
# Local=3351
Slot=2
TG=2082
Base=64000
Startup=933
Relink=10
Debug=0
#Allow user linking control using Private Calls
UserControl=1
#Override default module for startup reflector
Module=E

# BrandMeister
[DMR Network 1]
Enabled=0
Name=BM
Address=44.131.4.1
Port=62031
# Local=3352
# Local cluster
TGRewrite=1,9,1,9,1
# Reflector TG on to slot 2 TG9
TGRewrite=2,9,2,9,1
# Reflector control command slot 2 94000->4000 to 95000->5000
PCRewrite=2,94000,2,4000,1001
# Echo on RF slot 1 TG9990 to network slot 1 9990
TypeRewrite=1,9990,1,9990
SrcRewrite=1,9990,1,9990,1
# Reflector status returns
SrcRewrite=2,4000,2,9,1001
# Pass all of the other private traffic on slot 1 and slot 2
PassAllPC=1
PassAllPC=2
Password=PASSWORD
Location=1
Debug=0

# DMR+
[DMR Network 2]
Enabled=0
Name=DMR+
Address=44.131.4.1
Port=55555
# Local=3352
# Reflector TG on to slot 2 TG8
TGRewrite=2,8,2,9,1
# Echo on slot 2 TG9990
TGRewrite=2,9990,2,9990,1
# Reflector control command slot 2 84000->4000 to 85000->5000
PCRewrite=2,84000,2,4000,1001
# Pass all of the other talk group traffic on slot 1 and slot 2
PassAllTG=1
PassAllTG=2
Password=PASSWORD
Location=0
Debug=0

# TGIF Network
[DMR Network 3]
Enabled=0
Name=TGIF_Network
TGRewrite0=1,1,2,1,9999998
SrcRewrite0=2,1,1,1,9999998
Address=tgif.network
Password=passw0rd
Port=62031
Location=0
Debug=0

# Local HBLink network
[DMR Network 3]
Enabled=0
Name=HBLink
Address=44.131.4.2
Port=55555
# Local=3352
# Local area TG on to slot 2 TG11
TGRewrite=2,11,2,11,1
Password=PASSWORD
Location=0
Debug=0

73 QRO, Nicolas - F8FKD

Le mardi 26 février 2019 à 20:25:20 UTC+1, Steve KC1AWV <smiller@...> a écrit :

Yes Lito, you have the right idea.

If you run the two programs for the XLX side in the foreground, can you copy and paste the output to me? Maybe I can diagnose what's going on before I complete the documentation. Day job is taking precedence over it right now.

Lito - WI6Y

Hi Nick,

Have you tried this?

[XLX Network]
Enabled=1
File=XLXHosts.txt
Port=62030
Password=passw0rd
ReloadTime=60
# Local=3351
Slot=2
TG=6
[...]

Lito,

I don't see anything from MMDVM_Bridge on the XLX side.

The MMDVM_Bridge on the BM side is using ports that are transposed from the posted DVSwitch.ini, check the log:

M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790 DMR, Opening INI file: DVSwitch.ini
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790 DMR, Setting [DMR] RXPort -> 35100
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790 DMR, Setting [DMR] TXPort -> 35103
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.791 DMR, Setting [DMR] Address -> 127.0.0.1

Posted DVSwitch.ini (For BM Side):

[DMR]
TXPort = 35100                  ; Port to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)
RXPort = 35103                  ; Port to listen on (import)
Address = 127.0.0.1             ; Address to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)

Also, you're dropping off of Master 3103:

E: 2019-02-27 17:28:02.549 DMR, Master is closing down
M: 2019-02-27 17:28:02.549 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-02-27 17:28:02.549 DMR, Opening DMR Network
E: 2019-02-27 17:29:12.564 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection

Check for port conflicts, or processes running in the background that may be already using the ports.

Make sure that you're running the two MMDVM_Bridge instances from separate working directories, else both instances will read the same copy of DVSwitch.ini and conflict ports for similar protocols (DMR to DMR in this case).
If using separate service files, check the service files for:

WorkingDirectory=/opt/MMDVM_Bridge

and change the working directory to match the folder that you're running MMDVM_Bridge from.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 12:48 PM Lito - WI6Y <Tolitski@...> wrote:
Good morning Steve (AWV)

This is a simple configuration from BM <-->XLX553 Mod N DMR Mode. I configured it this way.
                              [    tx 35100] <--> [rx 35100     ]
[BM TG5153 ]<--->[ MMBrgBM]        [ MMBrgXLX] <----> [DMRGateway]<---> [XLX 553 N]
                              [    rx 35103] <--> [tx 35103     ]

And here are the results and relevant config stanzas:

  File: MMDVM_Bridge.ini
[General]
Callsign=XX6X
Id=999999999
Timeout=180
Duplex=0

[DMR]
Enable=1
ColorCode=1
EmbeddedLCOnly=1
DumpTAData=0

[DMR Network]
Enable=1
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

DVSwitch.ini (BM)

; Configure the DMR Partner
; Audio format is AMBE 72 bit
[DMR]
TXPort = 35100                  ; Port to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)
RXPort = 35103                  ; Port to listen on (import)
Address = 127.0.0.1             ; Address to send AMBE TLV frames to (export)

root@localhost:/opt/MMBr2BM5153# ./MMDVM_Bridge ./MMDVM_Bridge.ini
I: 2019-02-26 23:56:00.309 MMDVM_Bridge:
I: 2019-02-26 23:56:00.309 Portions Copyright (C) 2018 DVSwitch, INAD.
I: 2019-02-26 23:56:00.309 Hacks by Mike N4IRR and Steve N4IRS
I: 2019-02-26 23:56:00.309 =
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.653 This software is for use on amateur radio networks only,
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.653 it is to be used for educational purposes only. Its use on
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.653 commercial networks is strictly prohibited.
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.653 Copyright(C) 2015-2018 by Jonathan Naylor, G4KLX and others
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654 MMDVM_Bridge-20180423 is starting
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654 Built 15:47:01 May 30 2018 (GitID #9cdea41)
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654 General Parameters
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     Callsign: WI6Y
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     Id: 1107374
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     Duplex: no
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     Timeout: 180s
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     D-Star: disabled
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     DMR: enabled
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     YSF: disabled
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     P25: disabled
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     NXDN: disabled
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654 Modem Parameters
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     Port: /dev/null
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     RX Invert: no
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     TX Invert: no
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     PTT Invert: no
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     TX Delay: 100ms
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     RX Offset: 0Hz
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.654     TX Offset: 0Hz
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     RX DC Offset: 0
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     TX DC Offset: 0
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     RF Level: 100.0%
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     DMR Delay: 0 (0.0ms)
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     RX Level: 50.0%
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     CW Id TX Level: 50.0%
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     D-Star TX Level: 50.0%
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     DMR TX Level: 50.0%
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     YSF TX Level: 50.0%
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     P25 TX Level: 50.0%
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     NXDN TX Level: 50.0%
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     RX Frequency: 222340000Hz (222340000Hz)
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     TX Frequency: 224940000Hz (224940000Hz)
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655 Opening the MMDVM
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655 Display Parameters
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     Type:
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655 DMR Network Parameters
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     Address: 127.0.0.1
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.655     Port: 62034
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Local: 62035
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Jitter: 360ms
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Slot 1: disabled
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Slot 2: enabled
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Mode Hang: 3s
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656 Info Parameters
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Callsign: WI6Y
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     RX Frequency: 222340000Hz
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     TX Frequency: 224940000Hz
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Power: 1W
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Latitude: 41.733299deg N
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Longitude: -50.399899deg E
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Height: 0m
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Location: "Iceberg, North Atlantic"
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Description: "MMBr2XLX"
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     URL: "https://groups.io/g/DVSwitch"
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656 DMR, Opening DMR Network
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656 RSSI
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Mapping File: RSSI.dat
W: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656 Cannot open the RSSI data file - RSSI.dat
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656 DMR Id Lookups
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     File: /var/lib/mmdvm/DMRIds.dat
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.657     Reload: 24 hours
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.789 Loaded 126028 Ids to the DMR callsign lookup table
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790 DMR RF Parameters
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     Id: 1107374
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     Color Code: 1
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     Self Only: no
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     Embedded LC Only: yes
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     Dump Talker Alias Data: no
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     Prefixes: 0
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     Call Hang: 3s
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     TX Hang: 3s
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790     Mode Hang: 10s
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790 DMR, Opening INI file: DVSwitch.ini
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790 DMR, Setting [DMR] RXPort -> 35100
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.790 DMR, Setting [DMR] TXPort -> 35103
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.791 DMR, Setting [DMR] Address -> 127.0.0.1
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.791 DMR, Transmitting on 127.0.0.1:35103 and listening on port 35100.  Result = 1
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.791 MMDVM_Bridge-20180423 is running
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.791 Started the DMR Id lookup reload thread
D: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.799 DMR, Sending authorisation
D: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.810 DMR, Sending configuration
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.820 DMR, Logged into the master successfully
E: 2019-02-27 17:28:02.549 DMR, Master is closing down
M: 2019-02-27 17:28:02.549 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-02-27 17:28:02.549 DMR, Opening DMR Network
E: 2019-02-27 17:29:12.564 DMR, Connection to the master has timed out, retrying connection
M: 2019-02-27 17:29:12.564 DMR, Closing DMR Network
M: 2019-02-27 17:29:12.564 DMR, Opening DMR Network
^CM: 2019-02-27 17:30:32.636 Closing the MMDVM
I: 2019-02-27 17:30:32.819 Stopped the DMR Id lookup reload thread
M: 2019-02-27 17:30:32.819 DMR, Closing DMR Network
I: 2019-02-27 17:30:32.819 MMDVM_Bridge-20180423 exited on receipt of SIGINT

DMRGateway.ini
[General]
Timeout=10
RptAddress=127.0.0.1
# This becomes the local port in the client
RptPort=62035
LocalAddress=127.0.0.1
# This is the listening port
LocalPort=62034
RuleTrace=0
Daemon=0
Debug=0

[XLX Network]
Enabled=1
File=/xlxd/XLXHosts.txt
Port=62030
Password=passw0rd
ReloadTime=60
# Local=3351
Slot=2
TG=6
Base=64000
Startup=XLX553
Relink=10
Debug=0
#Allow user linking control using Private Calls
UserControl=1
#Override default module for startup reflector
Module=N

root@localhost:/etc# DMRGateway /etc/DMRGateway.ini

I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.117 This software is for use on amateur radio networks only,
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.117 it is to be used for educational purposes only. Its use on
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.117 commercial networks is strictly prohibited.
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.117 Copyright(C) 2017 by Jonathan Naylor, G4KLX and others
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118 DMRGateway-20180606 is starting
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118 Built 16:38:23 Feb 22 2019 (GitID #82d011b)
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118 MMDVM Network Parameters
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118     Rpt Address: 127.0.0.1
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118     Rpt Port: 62035
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118     Local Address: 127.0.0.1
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118     Local Port: 62034
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118 MMDVM Network, Opening
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:36.118 Waiting for MMDVM to connect.....
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.829 MMDVM has connected
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830 Rule trace: no
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830 Loaded 335 XLX reflectors
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830 XLX Network Parameters
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Id: 999999999
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Hosts file: /xlxd/XLXHosts.txt
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Reload time: 60 minutes
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Local: random
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Port: 62030
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Slot: 2
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     TG: 6
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Base: 64000
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Startup: XLX553
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     Relink: 10 minutes
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830     User Control: enabled
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830      Module: N
I: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830 XLX: Using original configuration message: --snipped --
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830 XLX, Opening DMR Network
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830 XLX, Connecting to XLX553
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:40.830 DMRGateway-20180606 is running
D: 2019-02-27 17:26:50.843 XLX, Sending authorisation
D: 2019-02-27 17:26:50.853 XLX, Sending configuration
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:50.864 XLX, Logged into the master successfully
M: 2019-02-27 17:26:50.864 XLX, Linking to reflector XLX553 N

Thank you for taking the time in your busy schedule to help me. I appreciate all of you.

73,

Lito

--
Steve Miller
KC1AWV

Steve KC1AWV

Lito,

I just realized that what you say is the BM side looks like it's actually running the XLX side. Check the logs:

I: 2019-02-27 17:26:30.656     Description: "MMBr2XLX"

So... it looks like what was loaded from /opt/MMBr2BM5153 actually loaded settings for XLX?