Bridge problem solved...working well.

mark rosenberg

thanks for the tips and advice.  I solved the problem.  it works well.

Mark

Steve N4IRS

So that others can learn, what did you do to solve the problem?

Steve N4IRS

On 7/19/2018 8:41 AM, mark rosenberg wrote:
thanks for the tips and advice.  I solved the problem.  it works well.

Mark

mark rosenberg

I ditched the server and rebuilt it using your instructions.  My previous installation was based on a different method.  I recommend following the how to and go slow.  Once you know it then it isn't difficult and the install is quick, but the first time...go slow.

Thanks

Mark 4x1ks / Ku4m