Topics

Can work audio from Mic In or Inline Sound for USRPAudio.py with vox control and convert to DMR? #analog_bridge

EA5GVK Joaquin

Hi Steve and Group.io.
Can you help perform this process.

Mic In SoundCard or Inline -> USRPAudio.py (with vox control) -> Analog_Bridge -> md380_emu -> MMDVM_Bridge -> DMR.
To use it for example to broadcast news or any speech that we program on our website.
Or simply to pass our SdrSharp Audio for example to DMR.

If possible I would like you to explain to me please, how can I do the main part
MIC IN or IN LINE (SoundCard) -> USRPaudio.py with vox control -> Analog_Bridge

Any can help me?
Many thx.
73 EA5GVK.