Cannot connect to DVswitch - Android 11 - cannot see back chevron from Accounts

David J Taylor

It's been a day of issue!

This sounds like a silly question to me, but I can't connect to my DVswitch server from my Android 11 phone. The instructions point to a left-facing chevron at the bottom of the accounts screen, but I don't have that (most recent app installed).

So when I go back to the Dialler screen, there's nothing in the top entry box (except "Unregistered") and no way for me to connect to my server. I can connect from the PC app.

What might I be missing?

Thanks,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

David J Taylor

Phone now connecting after DMR frequencies issue corrected. Missing chevron still missing, though.

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

Very bottom right of your android phone. The symbol looks like <