Topics

Change source module - MMDVM_Bridge > DMRGateway > XLX

N0KEG

Hey everyone,

I've been successfully using the DVSwitch program suite for a while now, so thanks for all your hard work!  One thing I can't figure out though...  I have several links using the same callsign going into an XLX machine.  I'd like to change the module on the source side so it's easier to tell them apart.  Like CALLSIGN-Y for my YSF2DMR link, CALLSIGN-A for my analog link, etc...  Right now they all show up as the B module.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
N0KEG