Confused hblink and MMDVM bridge.

Steve N4IRS

A waste of time, no. You don't have to use the image. The System Builder script installs the same thing on your system. Just to be clear, you are using this:

cd /tmp
wget http://dvswitch.org/buster
chmod +x buster
./buster
apt-get update -y
apt-get install dvswitch-server -y

If so, the document I pointed to is the same.

On 12/23/2020 11:40 AM, G4WXN@... wrote:

I didn't use a rpi image, I used the github https://github.com/DVSwitch/DVSwitch-System-Builder install

So everything I have done is a waste of time?
--
Derek

G4WXN

G4WXN@...

Yes that is what I installed, but I don't see any DVSwitch server configuration menu?

--
Derek

G4WXN

Steve N4IRS

It's there. Follow the doc.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)

Yes that is what I installed, but I don't see any DVSwitch server configuration menu?

--
Derek

G4WXN

G4WXN@...

I must have an older version, as

dvs

in terminal just gets command not found even with super user rights

--
Derek

G4WXN

Steve N4IRS

It was put in the path of a normal user.
cd /usr/local/dvs
./dvs

Steve

On 12/23/2020 12:28 PM, G4WXN@... wrote:
I must have an older version, as

dvs

in terminal just gets command not found even with super user rights

--
Derek

G4WXN

G4WXN@...

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 05:30 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
cd /usr/local/dvs
./dvs
OK got it, many thanks,

--