DMR ID System

Glen Bizeau

Do to some complication, we switch the ID system again, I now have it running under my own domain https://www.radioid.net I believe you will still be able to get the CSV and jSON files from ham-digital, or you can get them from my site as well.

This is now the permanent home for non-EU (GDPR) data, my data dumps will still contain the stripped down version of 2nnn and 6nnn data following GDPR guidelines.

Glen
VE9GLN

C Davis

Glen,

I noticed all the new registrations when they started...3100002 to the latest 3100304 don't have the State information. Either the registration form is not set up correctly to capture this data or the export to the .csv file is not set up correctly.   Can the data base be set up so the capture of data follows the previous format used and an export .csv file can be created to follow the cBridge import for the radio ID and peer format?

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to make adjustments for the tremendous increase of interest in the digital world and the need for an ID database.

Carter, KH6FV

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Glen Bizeau <gbizeau@...> wrote:
Do to some complication, we switch the ID system again, I now have it running under my own domain https://www.radioid.net I believe you will still be able to get the CSV and jSON files from ham-digital, or you can get them from my site as well.

This is now the permanent home for non-EU (GDPR) data, my data dumps will still contain the stripped down version of 2nnn and 6nnn data following GDPR guidelines.

Glen
VE9GLN

Glen Bizeau

Carter,

This is because I got the data from Hans's JSON dump, which is GDPR compliant. He is suppose to be giving me a special JSON dump that should contain all the data, which I can them update the records. until then, they will have to remain blank. Hopefully this won't be too long.

Glen
VE9GLN

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 8:17 PM, C Davis <hazmathi@...> wrote:
[...]

Understand Glen.  Thank you very much for working on this.  Great to know a resolution is in the process.

Carter, KH6FV