DMR Master Not Showing?

Daryl

Good Morning.
During a recent update to my DVSwitch Server the AB version was updated to 1.6.2, since that time the default DMR Master does not show on the dashboard?
Previously it was showing just the BM IP address.
Checking  my BM Self Care Page my Switch is online and it continues to function.
If i change to another DMR Master ie DMR+ or TGIF and back it will then reconnect to BM and show the IP address again for BM?
Has anyone noticed this happening?
73
de
Daryl G0ANV

David J Taylor

On 08/04/2021 10:17, Daryl via groups.io wrote:
Good Morning.
During a recent update to my DVSwitch Server the AB version was updated to 1.6.2, since that time the default DMR Master does not show on the dashboard?
Previously it was showing just the BM IP address.
Checking  my BM Self Care Page my Switch is online and it continues to function.
If i change to another DMR Master ie DMR+ or TGIF and back it will then reconnect to BM and show the IP address again for BM?
Has anyone noticed this happening?
73
de
Daryl G0ANV
Daryl.

Mine shows just an IP address: 51.6.220.36 although the AB version is 1.6.2.

Not sure either how to update, or whether you can reverse the update if needed!

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@blueyonder.co.uk
Twitter: @gm8arv

Chuck

Yes, see it every day. DMR Master goes blank while my YSF Net shows the connection. When I reset it comes back but only for a day.