Topics

DMR_node_list.txt Syntax?

Tom Corcoran

I have a question regarding use of DVS on the DMR+ network. When accessing reflectors (NOT TG's), normal protocol is to connect to the reflector with a private call, then PTT TG9 to QSO. Do I need to include a # when loading the DMR_node_list.txt file? Do I need to include quotes around the reflector number?

4369|||North America  ?
4369#|||North America  ?
"4369#"|||North America  ?

Guidance please.