DMR to Allstar Bridge almost working

mark rosenberg

So I hear great audio from the DMR to my Allstar node.  That part is good.

However, my audio to the Dmr side is either too low...and weirdest of all is that I keep getting what sounds like a woman's computer generated voice keying up over and over again for about 1 sec and saying something that sounds like "lost" at 1 or 2 second intervals.  Is that something explainable?  it happens as soon as I key up the Allstar radio...then she starts at one second intervals on and off with the word that sounds like "lost"...won't stop.

Mark

mark rosenberg

This is the mmdvm screen ...it keeps logging in and out

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 10:13 mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...> wrote:

However, my audio to the Dmr side is either too low...and weirdest of all is that I keep getting what sounds like a woman's computer generated voice keying up over and over again for about 1 sec and saying something that sounds like "lost" at 1 or 2 second intervals.  Is that something explainable?  it happens as soon as I key up the Allstar radio...then she starts at one second intervals on and off with the word that sounds like "lost"...won't stop.

Mark

Peter M0NWI

Mark,

Go back in the list some messages, there was a long discussion about this, I suspect the voice you're hearing is from Brandmiester reporting 'Blocked', as it feels you're doing something wrong, like trying to use an ID twice.

Peter

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...>
Sent: 19 July 2018 08:13
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: [DVSwitch] DMR to Allstar Bridge almost working

Mark

mark rosenberg

Not sure i understand what you mean...explain...thanks

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 10:33 Peter M0NWI <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Mark,

Go back in the list some messages, there was a long discussion about this, I suspect the voice you're hearing is from Brandmiester reporting 'Blocked', as it feels you're doing something wrong, like trying to use an ID twice.

Peter

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of mark rosenberg <4x1ks.mark@...>

Mark

Peter M0NWI

If you log into DVSwitch message list at Groups.io, you will be able to look back down the list, maybe even search, to find the old messages which discuss your issue.

Peter

Sent: 19 July 2018 08:53
To: main@dvswitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DMR to Allstar Bridge almost working

Not sure i understand what you mean...explain...thanks

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018, 10:33 Peter M0NWI <peter-martin@...> wrote:

Mark,

Peter

Mark

Steve N4IRS

Mark,
The distorted audio message you are hearing from BrandMeister is the word blocked. BrandMeister has a "loop detector" that is supposed to stop a condition where someone with a hotspot locks up a TG.
Change the minTxTimeMS In Analog_Bridge.ini:

[AMBE_AUDIO]
minTxTimeMS = 2500

Steve N4IRS

On 07/19/2018 03:13 AM, mark rosenberg wrote:

Mark