Topics

DMR to Analog ASL Bridge

Marshall Oldham

Okay, I know this has probably been asked many times before.

I did do a search, with lots of results that comes back, almost too much information. :)

I am wondering what the most current (easiest) way to go about building a DMR to Analog bridge is using ASL.

I have a Raspberry Pi and a ThumbDV DV3000U.

My end goal is to be able to bridge DMR to an Analog system.

Thanks

Marshall - ke6pcv

Steve N4IRS