#dmrlink Accepting DTMF tones in asterisk to link with allstar nodes #dmrlink

Eric KE8GRY <ke8gry@...>

Hello, I followed the allstar <-> dvswitch setup guide, and have asterisk talking to my radio. Really cool stuff. Now I just need to know how to control it. I desire to setup some DTMF commands to link/unlink with specific allstar nodes.
Here's the dream setup:
DTMF "D" Disconnects me from anything.
DTMF "C" Connects me to a specific allstar node.
DTMF "A" and "B" would be available to trigger something like an audio weather report or just turn on and off parrot mode....
Connections time out after 15 minutes of inactivity.

Current rpt.conf stanza for 1999 is as follows.
[1999]
rxchannel = USRP/127.0.0.1:34001:32001  ; Use the USRP channel driver. Must be enabled in modules.conf
                                        ; 127.0.0.1 = IP of the target application
                                        ; 34001 = UDP port the target application is listening on
                                        ; 32001 = UDP port ASL is listening on

duplex = 0                              ; 0 = Half duplex with no telemetry tones or hang time. Ah, but Allison STILL talks!

hangtime = 0                            ; squelch tail hang time 0
althangtime = 0                         ; longer squelch tail hang time 0

holdofftelem = 1                        ; Hold off all telemetry when signal is present on receiver or from connected nodes
                                        ; except when an ID needs to be done and there is a signal coming from a connected node.

telemdefault = 0                        ; 0 = telemetry output off. Don't send Allison to DMR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me.

telemdynamic = 0                        ; 0 = disallow users to change the local telemetry setting with a COP command,

linktolink = no                         ; disables forcing physical half-duplex operation of main repeater while
                                        ; still keeping half-duplex semantics (optional)

nounkeyct = 1                           ; Set to a 1 to eliminate courtesy tones and associated delays.

totime = 180000                         ; transmit time-out time (in ms) (optional, default 3 minutes 180000 ms)

idrecording = |ie                       ; id recording or morse string see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/87
idtalkover = |ie                        ; Talkover ID (optional) default is none see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/129

Steve N4IRS

On 12/13/21 11:40 PM, Eric KE8GRY wrote:
Hello, I followed the allstar <-> dvswitch setup guide, and have asterisk talking to my radio. Really cool stuff. Now I just need to know how to control it. I desire to setup some DTMF commands to link/unlink with specific allstar nodes.
Here's the dream setup:
DTMF "D" Disconnects me from anything.
DTMF "C" Connects me to a specific allstar node.
DTMF "A" and "B" would be available to trigger something like an audio weather report or just turn on and off parrot mode....
Connections time out after 15 minutes of inactivity.

Current rpt.conf stanza for 1999 is as follows.
[1999]
rxchannel = USRP/127.0.0.1:34001:32001  ; Use the USRP channel driver. Must be enabled in modules.conf
                                        ; 127.0.0.1 = IP of the target application
                                        ; 34001 = UDP port the target application is listening on
                                        ; 32001 = UDP port ASL is listening on

duplex = 0                              ; 0 = Half duplex with no telemetry tones or hang time. Ah, but Allison STILL talks!

hangtime = 0                            ; squelch tail hang time 0
althangtime = 0                         ; longer squelch tail hang time 0

holdofftelem = 1                        ; Hold off all telemetry when signal is present on receiver or from connected nodes
                                        ; except when an ID needs to be done and there is a signal coming from a connected node.

telemdefault = 0                        ; 0 = telemetry output off. Don't send Allison to DMR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me.

telemdynamic = 0                        ; 0 = disallow users to change the local telemetry setting with a COP command,

linktolink = no                         ; disables forcing physical half-duplex operation of main repeater while
                                        ; still keeping half-duplex semantics (optional)

nounkeyct = 1                           ; Set to a 1 to eliminate courtesy tones and associated delays.

totime = 180000                         ; transmit time-out time (in ms) (optional, default 3 minutes 180000 ms)

idrecording = |ie                       ; id recording or morse string see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/87
idtalkover = |ie                        ; Talkover ID (optional) default is none see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/129