Topics

DMRlink, HBlink DVSwitch test / demo configuration.

Steve N4IRS

Corey, N3FE and I are are talking about setting up a multi-site test environment to "play" with the features of the different applications and modules. The environment will be 2 sites connected via a DMRlink trunk. We plan to include both IPSC and HBR networks (c-bridge and BM) and repeaters (Motorola and MMDVM) We will bridge one TG to ASL just to be complete. I'm going to try to use DMRmonitor for display. Let's see how many things we can break at once.

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

Have to see if I can get at least my D-STAR side linked up tonight and help break things. But, who gets to keep the pieces?

Matthew
N8OHU

On May 24, 2017 11:40:19 AM EDT, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Corey, N3FE and I are are talking about setting up a multi-site test environment to "play" with the features of the different applications and modules. The environment will be 2 sites connected via a DMRlink trunk. We plan to include both IPSC and HBR networks (c-bridge and BM) and repeaters (Motorola and MMDVM) We will bridge one TG to ASL just to be complete. I'm going to try to use DMRmonitor for display. Let's see how many things we can break at once.

Steve N4IRS

If you break it, you get all the pieces. ;) Would that be "5 easy pieces" ?

On 05/24/2017 12:11 PM, Matthew Pitts via Groups.Io wrote:
Have to see if I can get at least my D-STAR side linked up tonight and help break things. But, who gets to keep the pieces?

Matthew
N8OHU

On May 24, 2017 11:40:19 AM EDT, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Corey, N3FE and I are are talking about setting up a multi-site test environment to "play" with the features of the different applications and modules. The environment will be 2 sites connected via a DMRlink trunk. We plan to include both IPSC and HBR networks (c-bridge and BM) and repeaters (Motorola and MMDVM) We will bridge one TG to ASL just to be complete. I'm going to try to use DMRmonitor for display. Let's see how many things we can break at once.

Steve N4IRS

Edited

As part of testing and moving towards a permanent Demo / Test system, I am Feeding BM 3100 (RX Only) to ASL node 2600 and EchoLink 399058 (N4IRS-L) ASL node 2600 will be the permanent analog connection. I have yet to determine exactly what will be connected.
Mike is working hard towards releasing Analog_bridge, HB_bridge and IPSC_bridge for the weekend.
Steve N4IRS
AllStar Dashboard at http://stn2600.dvswitch.org/allmon/link.php?nodes=1998,1999,2600
--
"What are HB_bridge, IPSC_bridge and Analog_bridge?"