Topics

Documentation

Jay

What a great job.  I just ran through the whole process.  I only had one glitch.  the collectProcessDataFiles gave me an ASL node list not valid.  Not a big deal but I was not expecting that.

My next step is to check out the mobile app documentation.

I actually understood the steps, the edits that had to be made, etc.  Kinda foolproof.  Thanks again.  It really cleared up a lot of questions and issues I had been trying to solve on my own.

You might look at draw.io for a free drawing tool.  I have use it for flowcharts, etc and it is easy.

--

jb   N4NQY

Jay

I discovered that the documentation does not cover the editing of DMRGateway.ini, nor does "systemctl enable dmrgateway" work.  Maybe it is not supposed to.  However DMR is not working on my image, so I am eliminating possible causes.

Does this mean that this is covered elsewhere or was it left out?  If left on because it isn't needed, maybe we should note that.  I need to dig into it more to see if I understand what is happening with DMR.
--

jb   N4NQY

Steve N4IRS

Jay,
No, DMRGateway is not covered because most of the time it is not used.
As to your DMR not working, all I can say is check your configuration.

Steve N4IRS