DV4Mini

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

This may not be the right place so Steve feel free to censor me, but I figured since it deals indirectly with the bridge I would ask.

Does anyone know if I can setup private calling on the DV4Mini? Basically can I make a call to a radio id? I don’t know if the extended routing will handle it. I figured I would ask before ei Beat my head even ore bloody on the wall then it already is.

Thanks.

Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH

Email: kc8qch@...

Webmaster

Hamilton County ARPSC

http://www.hamcoarpsc.org

Email: hamcoarpsc@...

Allstar Node 47374 Administrator

The Guild/IRN

http://theguildglobal.org

Alec-N1AJW

Cant be done.  No private calls on DV4mini.  Extended routing was made by BM so the dv4mini when it came out would work with reflectors .  Sorry  There are alot of better devices out there now on the market

Alec
N1AJW

Jeff Lehman, N8ACL

Yep that’s what I thought. Okee dokee. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.