Dv switch #dvs

danlodish34@...

Hey guys I'm brand new to the DMR protocols but I'm curious how can I get DV switch to work for All Star. Like I have the DV switch application on my phone and I want to actually use it to connect to repeaters and talk. But I'm having no luck with registering DV switch with my All Star account.

Steve N4IRS

DVSwitch Mobile connects to your AllStar node. It uses your node to connect to other nodes. Think of it like a extension of your AllStar node.

On 5/20/21 11:25 PM, danlodish34@... wrote:
Hey guys I'm brand new to the DMR protocols but I'm curious how can I get DV switch to work for All Star. Like I have the DV switch application on my phone and I want to actually use it to connect to repeaters and talk. But I'm having no luck with registering DV switch with my All Star account.

danlodish34@...

Where can i get a all star node? I'm brand new to the amateur radio hobby.

Mike KB8JNM

Read some of this over before you start anything...

AllStarLink Wiki