DV_Switch and DMRlink

David KE6UPI

Hello, Here can I download and play with DMR_Switch and DMRlink? I'm going to try and build it on a SSD VS Cloud server Debian 8. Maybe..

Thanks, David

Steve N4IRS

David,
DV_Switch right now is a concept. There is no code yet.
HB_bridge, IPSC_bridge and Analog_bridge are being worked on now. The rules about how traffic is handled when it is passed from partner to partner is complex.
We hope to finish and release this weekend.

The Wiki contains links to HBlink, DMRlink and Analog_bridge.

On 05/29/2017 01:21 PM, David Shaw wrote:
Hello, Here can I download and play with DMR_Switch and DMRlink? I'm going to try and build it on a SSD VS Cloud server Debian 8. Maybe..

Thanks, David

David KE6UPI

Thanks Steve, I'll wait for the release.

David

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson