DV Switch HTML client -- how do i get permission to xmit please?

Orrin Winton

How do i get permission to transmit at https://server.dvswitch.org/html/hUC-min.html ?
Thanks

Orrin Winton WN1Z

Corey Dean N3FE

You don’t…. You build your own.

On May 17, 2021, at 11:31 PM, Orrin Winton <orrin.winton@...> wrote:

How do i get permission to transmit at https://server.dvswitch.org/html/hUC-min.html ?
Thanks

Orrin Winton WN1Z

Steve N4IRS

Orrin,
server.dvswitch.org is a demo system so that people can get a look at what the HTML client can do.

Steve N4IRS

On 5/17/2021 11:31 PM, Orrin Winton wrote:
How do i get permission to transmit at https://server.dvswitch.org/html/hUC-min.html ?
Thanks

Orrin Winton WN1Z

Orrin Winton

Steve, can you pls point me to a step-by-step cookbook of how i would set this up for myself?
Windows, Linux, or Android.

Currently i am using DV Switch Mobile to access my Allstar cloud node (50870). Thanks for all
your work.

Thanks es 73 de WN1Z
Orrin