DV Switch Saving Config

Gary <garyggc@...>

I hope this goes to the right place.   It has not been easy for me to get this far!   Will it go to the right people?

I have a fully functioning Allstar node in the house,  Android tablet in the car, DVSwitch paid version, with tip!
It all works, but:

Where is the save button? I want to save the big PTT button and to save edited macros!
My Tx level from my tablet is very low but who knows why! Level is set to max.

I found some documentation but maybe it's the wrong one as it was very complicated for me.
Regards,
Gary, VK6GC

Gary <garyggc@...>

Well, I have the big PTT button saved!    Love it.
Macros won't save though!

Steve N4IRS

Edit a macro on the config tab.
Go to the dialer screen.
go to config tab. change visable?
exit app.
reenter app.

On 4/17/22 07:44, Gary wrote:

Well, I have the big PTT button saved!    Love it.
Macros won't save though!

Gary <garyggc@...>

Great, thanks Steve it worked!
The keyboard was still present when I went back into the Dialer page, but I can live with that!
I can just go out then in again to fix that one and who knows, it may be the tablet!

I just need to figure out why my tx audio is far too low on the "parrot".
Tx gain is on max. That may be a tablet issue too, don't think so though, we will see.
Too late here now, thanks again.

Gary, VK6GC.

On 4/17/22 07:44, Gary wrote:

Well, I have the big PTT button saved!    Love it.
Macros won't save though!

DO1KBL, Kim

Hello,
ich have on my Hytera PNC 370 the same problem, that config will not saved.

any idea?

73, Do1kbl, Kim

Steve N4IRS

Post a screen shot of your complete config tab.

On 5/25/22 10:23, DO1KBL, Kim via groups.io wrote:
Hello,
ich have on my Hytera PNC 370 the same problem, that config will not saved.

any idea?

73, Do1kbl, Kim

DO1KBL, Kim

I think its problam that its not Full Access.