DV type conversion

Peter M0NWI

Steve,

I have an old 2m DVAP, could that be used as a AMBE to convert DV types, or does it need to be a DVThumb?

73,
Peter
M0NWI

Steve N4IRS

Pater,
I believe the DVAP uses a AMBE2000 chip from DVSI. I don't believe it will do DMR.

On 05/29/2017 05:04 PM, Peter Martin wrote:
Steve,

I have an old 2m DVAP, could that be used as a AMBE to convert DV types, or does it need to be a DVThumb?

73,
Peter
M0NWI

Matthew Pitts N8OHU

The DV-Dongle uses the AMBE2000; the DVAP is only an RF Access Point.

Matthew Pitts

N8OHU