DVLink on VPS

Iz8thd@...

Hi, I'm a DVLink user, is there a way to load the aforementioned software on a VPS?

Thanks and congratulations for the work done for the DVSwitch and DVLink!

EA5GVK Joaquin

Yes, we are working on it. In the next version it will be possible on any platform.
Greetings.

El jue, 3 dic 2020 a las 1:17, <Iz8thd@...> escribió:
Hi, I'm a DVLink user, is there a way to load the aforementioned software on a VPS?

Thanks and congratulations for the work done for the DVSwitch and DVLink!

Corey Dean N3FE

It is being developed in Debian.  I would think if a users wants it on something else they can feel free to port it.