Dvs bridge RPI-3 AMB3000 Analog Repeater (not mobile)

David k7iou

Hello, I’m new here and hope i h t right group!

Have any of you connected this setup to a repeater controller without a hotspot or virtual server?
A friend has set up a Raspberry Pi3 with the AMB3000 thumb drive with his mobile android and it works and sounds great.

He’s looking for the information, script, code so he can configure the RPI-3 and set it up for an analog repeater and wire directly to a CAT controller without a hotspot or virtual server.

I did find this but I’m wondering if there is a better way than purchasing an USB Radio interface? (Rather Build)