#dvs Talk Group Database problem #dvs

John EA5JAV/M0JCA

Good morning, when I do a "Download(DBupdate+Favorite)" from DVS client by long pressing *, or via DVSwitch Server using "Advanced Options>Configure Favorite TG/Ref>Push to DVSM/UC" to download my favorite Talkgroups, it changes NXDN_node_list.txt and P25_node_list.txt in /var/lib/dvswitch/dvs/tgdb/ and removes all Talkgroups in the list.

On a spare Raspberry PI, I've installed DVSwitch from new, and same thing happens, if I don't do an update the *node_list.txt all OK.

I also attach a good NXDN list and one that changes after pushing down an update.

Any ideas on how to resolve this please, thanks in advance. John

John EA5JAV/M0JCA

I've temporarily resolved by copying contents from *node_list to *fvrt_list so that I can see talkgroups. What I also noticed is that if I delete the file with errors it gets recreated so assume that it's being pulled down from somewhere centrally that perhaps has the issue?