dvs update

Tom Corcoran

When I execute a dvs update, I get the following error messages. Looks like there is no space left for update. It this is true, I'm not sure which files/directories to delete. Don't want to delete critical file(s). Advice?
--
Tom VE3NY

Steve N4IRS

Look at /var/log/dvswitch and /var/log/mmdvm. Also, look at /var/log in general.

On 12/8/2021 9:53 AM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
When I execute a dvs update, I get the following error messages. Looks like there is no space left for update. It this is true, I'm not sure which files/directories to delete. Don't want to delete critical file(s). Advice?
--
Tom VE3NY

Tom Corcoran

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 09:55 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
/var/log/mmdv
tnx Steve ... deleted netcheck, system and daemon logs and all is good again.

--
Tom VE3NY