Topics

DVSwitch and Bluetooth

Barry G4MKT

I recently started to use DVSwitch with Allstar and just tried to set up a Bluetooth headset to work mobile with, having seen the option in the settings.

What I was not expecting was the 'Not yet implemented' message.

Is this a work in progress? If so, is there any progress I wonder?

Also it is rather a nuisance to have to keep switching screens to see whether there is a current connection, and to which node(s).

Would it be possible to add at least some minimal connection status to the same screen as the PTT, after all there is a lot of empty space on the dialer screen.

Cheers,
Barry
G4MKT

--