Dvswitch bridge help

Ke4tlc

I would like for someone to remote in to my system to try to help me  figure out where I went wrong .  I followed the steps  by steps.. I don't know where to begin to explain.

My email is ke4tlc@....

Steve N4IRS

What are you trying to accomplish?
If you are using this document <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eN50Csr29eAprBu7eKA0Bfa2XUcsXw5iktY1Ey-Qjkg/edit> At each major step you will check your work. Do not continue until you complete the check.

Steve N4IRS

On 1/4/2019 10:30 AM, Ke4tlc wrote:
I would like for someone to remote in to my system to try to help me  figure out where I went wrong .  I followed the steps  by steps.. I don't know where to begin to explain.

My email is ke4tlc@...

Ke4tlc

Yes I used that document .  I did the checks and it looked to me it was correct.  I think it is something  I am missing.

Steve N4IRS

What is not working? Where does it stop?

On 1/4/2019 11:27 AM, Ke4tlc wrote:
Yes I used that document .  I did the checks and it looked to me it was correct.  I think it is something  I am missing.

Ke4tlc

The part where I key the radio to produce trafitr.

Steve N4IRS

Where does it stop. That page has you look in several places. It's follow the data through the system.

On 1/4/2019 11:31 AM, Ke4tlc wrote:
The part where I key the radio to produce trafitr.

Ke4tlc

I got it working now. I went back through the process a second time. Thanks for the info.