Topics

DVSWITCH Hops?

Doug - W4DBG

I have recently had an issue with a user with the following setup:

Analog Radio <> Allstar Node <> DVSwitch Programs <>YSFGateway <> YSFReflector

The issue I had is that Yaesu's WiresX system that is an RF-Link from the YSF Reflector did not "accept" the traffic. In other words the "Local"light came on in the WiresX software but it did not send the traffic out to the WiresX room.

Is this because the data is losing too much data?

What the user should have done is connect directly to the Allstar node already connected to the system but users will be users.

As a network administrator I just don't want one sided conversations if I can come up with a solution.

Thanks!

Doug
W4DBG

--