Topics

DVSwitch Mobile not showing properly on AllStarLink stat page

Steve N4IRS

I have received a few direct e-mails asking why we changed the way a DVSM client that was connected to a AllStarLink node. It used to be that the callsign of the connected client was displayed on the status page and in the bubble chart. I can tell everyone that we did not change anything. From the look of the status pages, something at AllStarLink was changed. I will be reaching out to who I think manages that server to see if I can find out what is going on. Stay tuned.

I got a VERY quick response from AllStarLink. The status page has been resolved and the bubble chart is being fixed.

A big thanks to the AllStarLink team!

Steve N4IRS