Topics

Dvswitch registration

mahefuze@...

Hello every one I have downloaded dvswitch from Google play installed it but when I click register nothing happens can anyone advise how to get it working

Steve N4IRS

The register button on the Dialer screen is used once you have a account setup. It is used to register the mobile app with your AllStar server.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 5/11/2019 6:34 AM, Mahefuze Moosa wrote:
Hello every one I have downloaded dvswitch from Google play installed it but when I click register nothing happens can anyone advise how to get it working

Mahefuze Moosa <mahefuze@...>

Ok thank you I have registed on the all-star web page now just waiting confirmation