From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of billyjones2k14 via groups.io <billyjones2k14@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 12:27:05 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] Dvswitch server #dvs #dvs

Hi,
I have a dvswitch server setup on a raspberry pi 3. I've set the the static ip address. It's working fine on my home WiFi.

So the question is

How do I make a connection to the pi3 dvswitch server from my mobile phone/network radio when using my phone as a Internet hotspot?

I've looked at port forwarding but not sure if I'm doing it right.

Any tips, pi commands, solution's are welcome.

73's
Billy

Billy

Edited

thats my goal. thanks for the reply.

If i sort it, ill have to do a video on how to do it. there is virtually nothing else ive found online on how to do this. someone has given me pointers on what and how.

thanks again.
Billy

UPDATE
all sorted.