dvswitch server how-to?

Bryan Johnson

I would like to know if there is an easy and documented way to install dvswitch server on a node running hamvoip? Or, am I better off installing DVS server on a separate rpi, then linking that to my hamvoip node as needed?

Thanks in advance,
Bryan - K6RBJ

Steve N4IRS

Bryan,
As of today, there is no install for DVSwitch on HAMVOIP. If I get enough time over the long weekend, I may have something easy. The doc, as usual will follow later.

Steve N4IRS