DVSwitch Server: Italian translation

IK7VXC Mike

Hi Steve and Mike,

Today I created the Italian translation file of the DVSwitch menus. I'm attaching it for your perusal and if approved insertion in your next release.
Thanks again guys for the awesome work you're doing for the digital ham community.

For those who want to add it to your existing DVSwitch installation, the file must be copied to /var/lib/dvswitch/dvs/lan and after that, of course you have to choose the language Italiano in the configuration menu.

IK7VXC Mike

IK7VXC Mike

I just corrected a couple of typos.

IK7VXC Mike

IK7VXC Mike

Just a question: should I want to include my .txt file in theĀ 2020-10-31-DVSwitch-Server-lite.img file, what program should I use to decompress and recompress it?

Thanks
Mike IK7VXC

Steve N4IRS

Mike,
There a quite a few tools to open and edit a image file. If you are going to distribute your own image, you can choose the tool you are most comfortable with. I will add your translation to the apt repository. That is ow when I build a new image your file will be included.

Steve N4IRS

On 4/15/2022 3:37 PM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Just a question: should I want to include my .txt file in theĀ 2020-10-31-DVSwitch-Server-lite.img file, what program should I use to decompress and recompress it?

Thanks
Mike IK7VXC

IK7VXC Mike

That's ok Steve, no pressure. I was just curious. Especially since some friends were asking where to download the latest release with the Italian language.

But if you say you're adding the file to the apt repository - correct me if I'm wrong - if anyone makes an installation from a previously released image and make an "atp-get update, apt-get upgrade -y" will they get this new file?

Mike IK7VXC

Roberto Rizzardi

When a DVSwitch Mobile Italian translation too?

Steve N4IRS

When I build a new version.