Topics

dvswitch.sh info - no output

Tom Corcoran

When I use the following command I see no message on the DVSM or the DVS ssh session

./dvswitch.sh info

Is the output directed somewhere else? Or is there output

./dvswitch.sh show works as it should.

--

Tom VE3NY

Steve N4IRS

info                          Update ABInfo and send to DVSM/UC
This command refreshes the ABinfo file in /tmp and sends the data to a connected client (DVSwitch Mobile / pyUC)

On 8/11/20 4:42 PM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
When I use the following command I see no message on the DVSM or the DVS ssh session

./dvswitch.sh info

Is the output directed somewhere else? Or is there output

./dvswitch.sh show works as it should.

--

Tom VE3NY

Tom Corcoran

Got it. So no messages.

tnx
--
Tom VE3NY

Steve N4IRS

If you are trying to troubleshoot, check Analog_Bridge.log when you issue the command.

On 8/11/2020 10:38 PM, Tom Corcoran wrote:
Got it. So no messages.

tnx
--
Tom VE3NY