Topics

locked sticky DVSwitch sub groups

Steve N4IRS

Edited

We have created a few sub groups to better help people find the information they are looking for. Those groups are:

Quantar-Bridge
Discuss connecting Motorola P25 repeaters (Quantar) with the MMDVM P25 Network.

AllStarLink
Discuss deployment and configuration of AllStarLink as it will be used with other DVSwitch Partners for bridging to digital networks.

HBlink
Discuss building and extending HB networks using the power of HBlink.

Support
Long term support discussion

We are working hard to write documentation. This will be in addition to pages we are adding the the wiki(s)

Steve N4IRSĀ