Topics

DVSwitch-System-Builder throws up error

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

DVSwitch-System-Builder throws up error

"parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 10
Error, DMR ID file does not seem to be valid"

The script then stops, or as come to a natural end, I don't know.

Can anyone help?

Steve N4IRS

Derek,
It should be fixed now. You will have to start over from scratch. Sorry
I can tell you that the System-Builder is getting a rewrite in the not to distant future.

Steve N4IRS

On 8/24/20 7:03 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:
DVSwitch-System-Builder throws up error

"parse error: Invalid numeric literal at line 1, column 10
Error, DMR ID file does not seem to be valid"

The script then stops, or as come to a natural end, I don't know.

Can anyone help?

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

When you say from Scratch, you mean the OS too?

Steve N4IRS

You can try to run the script again but I think you will get errors. I would burn a fresh SD card.

On 8/24/2020 7:57 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:
When you say from Scratch, you mean the OS too?

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

OK.

Thanks for the help.

Derek

Wonderful lark this Radio.  Friends ALL over the World!

None here,  but Friends ALL over the World!

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

Got this error message

rm: cannot remove '/usr/local/sbin/DMRIDUpdateBM.sh': No such file or directory

Is this a problem? or do I just go ahead and now configure the ini files?

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

With what little knowledge I have I think the problem is in
/usr/local/sbin/cleanup.sh

but I don't know why?

Steve N4IRS

Yes,
You can skip it.

On 8/24/2020 2:04 PM, Derek William Haden wrote:

With what little knowledge I have I think the problem is in
/usr/local/sbin/cleanup.sh

but I don't know why?

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

So I have a fresh install of OS (buster) and the
DVSwitch-System-Builder, I have configured AB MMDVDMB, QuantarB ircddbgateway files as described in the DVSM_02_17_2020.pdf
I have ambe server running. and all goes well on DMR until I switch to DStar, then my numeric id displayed on DVSM app changes
from 235nnnn
to 1234567
I have checked the files to see that they are all configured with the correct ID 235nnnn and all are correct.
Is there another file that needs configuring that contains this information.
So close yet so far!

Steve N4IRS

Look at AB.ini for 1234567

On 8/26/2020 10:56 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:
So I have a fresh install of OS (buster) and the
DVSwitch-System-Builder, I have configured AB MMDVDMB, QuantarB ircddbgateway files as described in the DVSM_02_17_2020.pdf
I have ambe server running. and all goes well on DMR until I switch to DStar, then my numeric id displayed on DVSM app changes
from 235nnnn
to 1234567
I have checked the files to see that they are all configured with the correct ID 235nnnn and all are correct.
Is there another file that needs configuring that contains this information.
So close yet so far!

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

I have looked in AB.ini, my ID 235nnnn is there, but 1234567 isn't in there.

Steve N4IRS

OK,
cd /opt
grep 1234567 * -r

On 8/26/2020 11:22 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:
I have looked in AB.ini, my ID 235nnnn is there, but 1234567 isn't in there.

Steve N4IRS

Check /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/DVSwith.ini

On 8/26/2020 11:22 AM, Derek William Haden wrote:
I have looked in AB.ini, my ID 235nnnn is there, but 1234567 isn't in there.

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

Thank you, here is the output.
grep 1234567 * -r
Binary file md380-emu/md380-emu matches
MMDVM_Bridge/DVSwitch.ini:FallbackID = 1234567            ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the database, export this one
MMDVM_Bridge/DVSwitch.ini:FallbackID = 1234567            ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the database, export this one
MMDVM_Bridge/DVSwitch.ini:FallbackID = 1234567            ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the database, export this one
Binary file vc/src/hello_pi/hello_font/Vera.ttf matches
Binary file vc/bin/containers_test_uri matches
Binary file YSFGateway/YSFGateway matches
YSFGateway/YSFGateway.ini:Id=1234567
??

Derek

Steve N4IRS

On 8/26/2020 12:00 PM, Derek William Haden wrote:
MMDVM_Bridge/DVSwitch.ini:FallbackID = 1234567            ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the database, export this one
MMDVM_Bridge/DVSwitch.ini:FallbackID = 1234567            ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the database, export this one
MMDVM_Bridge/DVSwitch.ini:FallbackID = 1234567            ; In case we can not find a valid DMR id in the database, export this one

Derek William Haden <facebook@...>

so do I just edit this to my ID?