DVSwitch voice works just fine on C4FM but it's not allowed on Wires-x

IK7VXC Mike

Hi guys. This is an issue I ran across while having a QSO in the Italian "Room Italy" (IT-YSFROOM-ITALY). Some hams (on C4FM) hear me just fine (and with excellent audio as well), while others (on Wires-x) claim they hear nothing.
Someone pointed out that transmissions through DVSwitch are not allowed on the Wires-x platform (which to me it's really unfair!). And that's probably a matter of RADIO ID missing or something. Is this true?
Isn't there anything that can be implemented to solve this issue?

Thank you

Steve N4IRS

Please show the output of:
/opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh version all

On 1/30/21 4:36 AM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Hi guys. This is an issue I ran across while having a QSO in the Italian "Room Italy" (IT-YSFROOM-ITALY). Some hams (on C4FM) hear me just fine (and with excellent audio as well), while others (on Wires-x) claim they hear nothing.
Someone pointed out that transmissions through DVSwitch are not allowed on the Wires-x platform (which to me it's really unfair!). And that's probably a matter of RADIO ID missing or something. Is this true?
Isn't there anything that can be implemented to solve this issue?

Thank you

IK7VXC Mike

Edited

Thanks Steve for your prompt reply. I'm attaching the screenshots that my friend - who runs the server - sent me. I must specify that he uses dvlink (so I don't know if that is a game changer).

https://ibb.co/1dMXmxZ

https://ibb.co/bmdYyLK

Steve N4IRS

I need the text output from your computer running DVSwitch.

On 2/1/21 6:06 AM, IK7VXC Mike wrote:
Thanks Steve for your prompt reply. I'm attaching the screenshots that my friend - who runs the server - sent me. I must specify that he uses dvlink (so I don't know if that is a game changer).

https://ibb.co/1dMXmxZ
https://ibb.co/bmdYyLK

IK7VXC Mike

Sorry Steve, I only run DVSwitch mobile on my smartphone. And I couldn't seem to find the /opt directory. Please excuse my inexperience.

Steve N4IRS

DVSwitch Mobile connects to a server.

Sent via smoke signal (AT&T)