Topics

DVSwitch Wiki

I'm interested in helping with the DVSwitch Wiki if you would like me to?

Steve N4IRS

Edited

I am pleased to announce that Russell, KV4S will be taking on the job as editor of the Wiki for the AllStarLink subgroup. For the most part I will leave the Wiki to him and contribute content where ever possible. I encourage all to either contribute content or at least comment on what you need to see in the Wiki. I REALLY hope this cuts down on some of the repetitive questions. I hope we can point people to the Wiki and at least get them started.

If anyone else is interested in helping out with the Wiki for a subgroup, please contact me offlist.

73, Steve N4IRS