DVSwotch Mobile on Motorola Ion

Alain Reid

Folks,

Running DVSwitch on Motorola Ion (Android 10) and I am unable to activate PTT when pushing PTT (see attached pic).

Nothing happen when I press PTT.

What am I doing wrong?

Steve N4IRS

when you press PTT on screen or PTT on the side of the device?

On 5/15/21 7:39 AM, Alain Reid wrote:
Folks,

Running DVSwitch on Motorola Ion (Android 10) and I am unable to activate PTT when pushing PTT (see attached pic).

Nothing happen when I press PTT.

What am I doing wrong?

f0dei

Edited

Hi,

Got my Motorola ION Yesterday, not set for now.
Do not use side PTT, it seems it will trigg the DMR radio...
For screen PTT, it should work since i know few OM using it on the ION.

Can you try to disable Big PTT in dvswitch config to see what happend.

Another thing, try to reconnect to the server.
Check connect/hangup on the top of the screen

73
Toufik, F0DEI

f0dei

What do you have in config screen ?

Alain Reid

I am not using the side PTT but rather trying to access the screen PTT. Impossible to access the screen PTT because I cannot reach/go down the PTT (in reference to accahed pic). Unable to move the sreen.

BTW, this is not happening in IAX2. I am facing that problem only in USRP.

Alain Reid

This the config on my sreen (see attached pics).

Mike Zingman - N4IRR

Change "Screen Scale"

Alain Reid

Bingo Mike. I had to try all available screen size to find out that «Smaller» was the only one working  :-)

Thank you Mike.