Topics

Dynamically reconfigure MMDVM_Bridge and Analog_Bridge ? #mmdvm_bridge #analog_bridge

Gerry Filby

Hi Folks,

Is there a way of dynamically configuring the bridges ?  Something along the lines of the management interface that Asterisk exposes ?

The immediate things would be - changing the target Talk Group and also receiving the telemetry to display to the user.

At the moment the best I can think of is rewriting the ".ini" files and then calling  :systemctl restart .._Bridge"

Best,
Gerry
W6WNG

Steve N4IRS

Rewriting the .ini files is so 2019. ;)
Look at dvswitch.sh it will do everything you could want to do on the fly (Now, that's a bold statement) If it does not do it and you can make a case why it should it might be added.

run /opt/MMDVM_Bridge/dvswitch.sh to see the options available.

Steve N4IRS

On 11/20/2020 1:19 PM, Gerry Filby wrote:
Hi Folks,

Is there a way of dynamically configuring the bridges ?  Something along the lines of the management interface that Asterisk exposes ?

The immediate things would be - changing the target Talk Group and also receiving the telemetry to display to the user.

At the moment the best I can think of is rewriting the ".ini" files and then calling  :systemctl restart .._Bridge"

Best,
Gerry
W6WNG

Gerry Filby

Thank you Steve ...

That's exactly what I was looking for ... that should keep me busy for a while ...

Best,
Gerry.
W6WNG